Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Utilizing all energy-saving projects within Philip Morris!
In the position of Utility Engineer you are responsible for minimizing energy consumption and other costs related to utilities operations. You will be the process lead for the OPEN+ methodology of working. As the Utility Engineer you will ensure that all energy saving projects are delivered on time, at reasonable cost and in full compliance with our organizational and safety standards. Furthermore as BMS owner, you will monitor and ensure correct settings of all utility installations in order to secure continuous production with excellent quality of utilities, keeping costs minimal.
In your new position as Utility Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Initiating, planning and ensuring development and implementation of productivity initiatives based on efficient utilization of budgetary funds and targeting optimum balance between costs, quality, service, safety and security;
- Preparing proper analysis related to the costs of the energy consumption in order to ensure accurate preparation of the annual and Long Range Plans (LRP) budgets.
- Establishing new energy measurements, methods and data gathering in order to minimize costs and energy consumption;
- Act as a process lead for the IFMS Open+ structure related to the optimization of energy consumption for all utility processes;
- Implementing improvements and upgrades for Building Management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS) software and hardware;• Preparing Environmental LRP to achieve continuous improvement of the environmental management system;
- Setting and fulfilling Site Sustainability KPIs (energy and water):
- Working in close collaboration with central PMI teams;
- Supporting preparation and implementation of all utilities projects;
- Ensuring integral conformity with relevant legislation, PMI policies and procedures and achieve the annual objectives established during the annual performance evaluation process;
- The completion of your own individual training plan and compliance with the requirements established in the Qualification Matrix;
To be successful in your new role as Utility Engineer you need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position where you focused on Energy in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge with MS Office systems;
- Knowledge of BMS / EMS;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience with Safety Management would be an asset;
- Professional knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
As a person, you demonstrate high level of ownership, accountability and can be described as a good communicator with a continuous improvement mindset. You like to motivate your colleagues and as the Utility Engineer you are strong in understanding others. You have the ability to organize, manage, and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on the results. Through your analytical and proactive attitude, you know how to see through processes and you know how to apply a ‘next level’ of working effectively.
Philip Morris Investments B.V.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience. Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.